After months of being apart, we cannot wait to welcome you back for a glass of sake and a bite to eat. We’ve missed you!
New Opening Hours & Days
Please note that this will be a gentle reopening of our doors. For the month of July, we will be operating within the following opening hours & days:
Friday, July 17th – Sunday, July 19th: 12pm-10pm
Thursday, July 23rd – Sunday July, 26th: 12pm-10pm
Thursday, July 30th – Sunday, August 2nd: 12pm-10pm
During these opening times, our drink and food offering will be available to be enjoyed with us at Moto, as well as through pick-up and delivery via our website, here. Our online bottle shop is also available, here, for shipping throughout the UK.
Our Health & Safety Plan
We will be making some noticeable and necessary changes at Moto, based on government advice. Below we have summarised our plan to ensure a safe and enjoyable environment for our guests to visit.
- There will be reduced seating inside the bar, with strict social distancing policies in place
- Extra outside seating will be available
- On arrival, guests will have their temperatures checked and be asked to sanitise their hands before being seated
- In complying with government protocols, we will be asking for your personal contact information
- Wellness checks will be completed daily for all staff members and anyone displaying symptoms or pre-symptoms of COVID-19 will be excluded from the workplace
- All staff members will be wearing masks at all times and have been retrained in the correct frequency and method for effective handwashing
- Enhanced cleaning regimes have been implemented, particularly for high-contact surfaces and in the toilet areas
- Tables and chairs will be thoroughly disinfected between each guest’s stay
Even with all of these policies in place, it is of the utmost importance that we ask our guests to not visit us if they are displaying any symptoms of COVID-19, however mild. Please understand that the health, safety and well-being of our staff and our guests are paramount whilst co-existing with COVID-19 in this new world.
Thank you for your patience and understanding! Looking forward to having that much-anticipated glass of sake with you.